Sales and Inventory Analyst - Encoder (2)
1 Year or less Experience
Robert Brown Wear Inc.
37, First Street, New Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila
ROBERT BROWN WEAR INC.
Is currently looking for:
SALES AND INVENTORY ANALYST - ENCODER
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- Applicants must be willing to work in Quezon City.
- Must be willing to learn, can work with minimal supervision, and result oriented.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Make sure that all weekly and monthly reports relating to stock movements and analysis are submitted on time:
- Sales Report (Summary and Detail)
- Inventory Report (Summary and Detail)
- SKU detailed with recommendations for mark down
- Comparative Report
- Make sure that the Sales Managers/Inventory clerks submits all reports relating to stock analysis
- Make sure that the clear book is always up-to-date
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned from time to time
- Encoding of Quantity sold per product category
- Encoding of actual sales report by STWB
- Monitoring of Style/design in store
- Monitoring of weekly reports submitted by the promo
- Summarizing in-store stock management
- Encoding of monthly in-store inventory (regular and sale)
- Generating size analysis report by STWB
- Generating the ff. analysis per STWB
- Encoding of monthly sales of competitors
- Monitoring of competitor’s price list (Quarterly)
- Encoding of Quantity delivered analysis
- Encoding of SKU detailed and summary of sale items
- Generating memo for markdown
- Generating summary of delivered goods (clear book)