5+ Years Experience
Caloocan, Malabon, Navotas, Valenzuela, Metro Manila
The HIRING Company:
- Frozen meat Importer /Wholesaler/ Meat Processor
- Among the pioneers and leaders in the industry
- Nationwide distribution. With offices in Cebu and Manila
- Fast growing. Provides quality work life and opportunities for advancement
Is currently looking for:
Job Category: SPECIALIST
Employment Status: FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT
Location: CAMANAVA areas
Perks: Car Plan, Product Privilege, Productivity Incentives, etc.
The ideal candidate will be tasked to promote and sell quality imported refrigerated meat and meat products to customers, at the right price, via the proper distribution channels, and on time; ensuring that the sales objectives (sales volume in peso value and tonnage, gross profit, and turnover rate) are met.
- At least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing, Business Management or equivalent;
- With 5 years & up related experience in sales preferably gained from a Food Industry - production/trading;
- Exposure in sales process from prospecting to accounts management;
- Knowledgeable in developing trade channels and product mix;
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint), and ERP such as NetSuite;
- With valid driving license (Restriction Code 2 & 3);
- Highly organized, analytical, and keen to details;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Exceptional persuasion and negotiation skills;
- Can relate with various layers of authority in the organization
- Professional maturity, good work ethics, and values integrity.
Key Functional Roles and Responsibilities:
- Aggressively promotes and sells meat and meat products in accordance with the sales process, via distribution channels, according to product mix and allocation, pricing schemes, etc.;
- Collects payments from his/her customers, and issues Sales Invoice;
- Promptly attends to customer concerns, queries and issues; and escalates unresolved issues to direct superior(s);
- Periodically gathers significant information on current market trends, competitors’ activities, consumer behavior and product needs, etc. as basis for developing sales and marketing strategies, product mix, pricing schemes, customer services and retention programs, etc.;
- Ensures that ARs are handled properly and related concerns / issues are promptly addressed; and
- Monitors the movement of stocks to update customers on current status of their orders/POs.