Sr. Quarry Supervisor
Managerial / Supervisory
Electa Tarlac Aggregate Corporation
1610-A Singalong St., Paco, Manila, Metro Manila
ELECTA TARLAC AGGREGATE CORPORATION
Is currently looking for:
SR. QUARRY SUPERVISOR
The Quarry Supervisor’s primary responsibility is to ensure the safety and most economic means of producing the required quantity and quality of raw materials of aggregate production based on production schedules.
- Ensures safe quarry working conditions, adherence to Electa safety standards and advisories and demonstrate safety leadership to all quarry personnel.
- Develops and manages the quarrying plans, to provide quality.
- Analyze quarry operations and set plans for improvement in areas of general site and safe equipment operations.
- Daily supervision and scheduling of quarry personnel to meet production demands in a safe manner.
- Completes required daily, weekly and monthly inspections.
- Supervise quarrying operations to meet safety, environment, quality and production demands.
- Prepare and coordinate mobile equipment operation and replacement plans.
- Prepares the annual quarry operation budgets, five-year plans and capital forecasts.
- Ensure continuing efforts towards optimization and improvement of mine production, maintenance and safety practices.
- Maintains good working relationship with all operating departments to ensure raw material needs are met.
- Sustains management policies with respect to labour relations, procurement of equipment and services, vendor relations, and cost control.
- Plans and identifies appropriate and required training needs of quarry personnel for individual development
- Bachelor / Degree (Civil Eng, Mining Eng, Geological Eng or Materials Eng Degree) or the equivalent combination of technical education and industry experience
- Minimum of 3-4 years supervisory experience in quarry operations in an aggregate plant is highly preferred.
- Willing to work in Dolores, Quezon site or Tarlac site
- Can Start ASAP
- Competitive Salary
- HealthCard (Maxicare)
- Lunch Meal (Free)
- Lounge / Staff house (Free)
- Government Mandated Benefits
- Full-Time (Permanent) Position Available
- Can Start ASAP