2 to 4 Years Experience
Electa Tarlac Aggregate Corporation
1610-A Singalong St., Paco, Manila, Metro Manila
ELECTA TARLAC AGGREGATE CORPORATION
Is currently looking for:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- CPA, an advantage
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Bookkeeping, Accounting, Taxation, Costing, Computer, Analysis, Business Writing
- Preferably at least 2 years experience in similar capacity. Specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting/Taxation or equivalent.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Accurate and timely review and posting of Sales in the Accounting System.
- Ensure all receivables are booked, billed and collected
- Review sales transactions reports from plant accountants
- Prepare and submit periodic sales report
- Summarize monthly and quarterly sales for VAT filing and annual tax filing
- Planning, reviewing and collecting data to determine cost of business activity such as material purchase, inventory and labor.
- Analyze audit of cost reports and prepare reports
- Maintain cost accounting system
- Review stock transfers, organize and coordinate periodic and cycle inventory count
- Investigate shrinkage, inventory discrepancies
- Coordinate with Supply Chain with stock balance and inventory reports.
- Participate in the Formulation of Finance Unit Goals, Objectives and strategies and budgets
- Formulate and implement policies and procedures
- Set section's budget and cost control measure to ensure compliance.
- Manage cash flow by monitoring check and cash distribution.
- Organize filing of check and cash vouchers and official receipts from creditors
- Determine adequacy of available funds by matching it with requirements for funding.
- Project Cash Flows for future periods
- Seek possible resources if there will be projected shortage in funds.