Inventory Control Coordinator
2 to 4 Years Experience
Bldg. 5 Unit D-E Mexico Industrial Complex Barrio Panipuan, Mexico, Pampanga
UNITED STEEL TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
Is currently looking for:
INVENTORY CONTROL COORDINATOR
Overview of the Position:
- To ensure that all inventory stocks and WIP materials at Steeltech Plants are maintained properly and orderly, transacted accurately & timely in accordance to the set given procedures and processes.
- To ensure proper handling, documentation, and transaction of raw materials movement and on time, accurate receiving / issuance of materials necessary to fully support the manufacturing operations.
- Receive and issues goods, prepares logistics reports, prepares DRs, files and records logistics documents
- Release coils/materials from port, assists logistics supervisors in attending to daily operational requirements
- Maintain stocking shelves, ensure correctness and accuracy of supplies inventory
- Interacts with various internal customers, coordinate dispatch/delivery requirements
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any 4-year course.
- Required skill(s): inventory and material management, warehouse and inventory control, SAP.
- At least with working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Willing to assigned in Mexico, Pampanga
- Full-Time position(s) available.