2 to 4 Years Experience
Bldg. 5 Unit D-E Mexico Industrial Complex Barrio Panipuan, Mexico, Pampanga
UNITED STEEL TECHNOLOGY INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
Is currently looking for:
Overview of the position:
- Receive and issues goods, prepares logistics reports, prepares DRs, files and records logistics documents
- Release coils/materials from port, assists logistics supervisors in attending to daily operational requirements
- Maintain stocking shelves, ensure correctness and accuracy of supplies inventory
- Interacts with various internal customers, coordinate dispatch/delivery requirements
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Trece Martirez, Cavite.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Knowledge of basic inventory management and control.
- Proficient of MS Office - Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Full-Time position(s) available.