Construction Engineer (7)
Managerial / Supervisory
J.C. Piñon Construction Inc.
Roosevelt Avenue , Quezon City, Metro Manila
J.C. PIÑON CONSTRUCTION INC.
Is currently looking for:
- Candidate must possess at least Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): MS Office, AutoCad
- Preferably Supervisor/5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employee specialized in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Seven (7) Full time Position(s) Available.
- Work experience should have involved actual implementation and execution of construction works.
- Experience in civil works such as road, bridges, drainages, slope protection, building repair and construction is preferred
- Experience in ports and harbors (reclamation works, construction of wharfs, pile driving works) and bridges are very much an advantage.
- Willing to be assigned in different parts of the Philippines (i.e. Provincial Project Sites)
- Has Strong analytical and planning skills
- Excellent Problem Solving
- Has good motivational and leadership skills
- Support the Construction Manager in the construction process throughout all the phases of the project
- Establish, update and maintain project controls
- Establish, monitor, communicate and maintain project schedules
- Provide reports regularly; periodic reporting of project accomplishments, expenses and other data required
- Allocation, monitoring and recording of Equipment usage on site.
- Directly gives instructions to foreman and skilled workers for the day's assignment
- Ensures output of construction workers and equipment are in line with the project's budget
- Ensure quality of work and that implementation of the different scope of works comply with the approved specifications and standard Hiring and Firing of locally acquired manpower.This includes documentation.
- Preparation, request and disbursement of payroll
- Canvassing, purchasing and paying for locally acquired materials
- Proactively identifies issues that could lead to problems and implement solutions.