Key Account Specialist
1 Year or less Experience
Training and Marketing Professionals Inc.With business certificates
Manila, Metro Manila
TRAINING AND MARKETING PROFESSIONALS INC.
Training and Marketing Professionals, Inc. (TMPI) is an outsourced partner of Multinational companies providing the following services:
- Ethical detailing and promotions
- Sales and Marketing Training
- Medical and Direct to Consumer event management
- Marketing conceptualization
- Sales Channel Management
TMPI currently handles execution of Sales and Marketing programs of the following products under different Principals:
- Oral contraceptives
- Baby Products (cologne, powder, baby bath, etc.)
- OTC brands (oral and skin care)
- Account management of a leading Telecom Company
Is currently looking for:
KEY ACCOUNT SPECIALIST
(For International Chocolate Brand)
Areas of assignment: Batangas
The Key Account Specialist is responsible for setting and implementing the modern trade strategy and direction for a chocolate company.
- Increase revenue and margin through broad and solid customer relationship and through optimal deployment of the Go-to-Market strategy adapted to the customer specifics.
- Develop plans to realize prioritized business opportunities (or risk mitigation plans) in alignment with our overall 5P (Product, Place, Price, Promo, POS communication) objectives and directives
- Implement plans and track progress versus targeted results.
- Manage customer negotiation both to protect ongoing customer business relationships and to secure the vital company interests.
- Customer portfolio business planning, forecasting and reporting in close coordination with product marketing, customer marketing and logistics
- College graduate – degree in business or any relevant discipline
- Must posses a driver’s license
- Min. 1 year in Sales or Marketing Function
- Min. 1 year in Sales in FMCG handling Modern Trade Accounts